Jeddito Student Recognition
We are proud of our students and their accomplishments. Throughout the school year, we will post names of students who deserve some recognition. Here are some of the accomplishments we will recognize.
- Million Word Challenge: The librarian keeps a record of all books a student reads to include them in the million word challenge. We place a chart in the hallway showing the success of our best readers. Students also earn the opportunity to attend a school movie.
- Benchmark Challenge: We recognize students who meet the benchmark or show significant growth in the core subject areas with a certificate and a school movie.
- Student of the Month: The governing board recognizes students who excel in citizenship through teacher nomination with a plaque placed in the office.
- Perfect Attendance/Good Attendance: Students who have perfect attendance or who miss no more than one day for the quarter receive a certificate and an opportunity to attend a school movie.
- Principal’s Honor Roll: Students with a grade point average of 3.0 or better receive a certificate and a school movie.
- Superintendent’s Honor Roll: Students with a grade point average of 3.5 or better receive a certificate and a school movie.
- Future Educators Award: Each quarter, we recognize a student through teacher nomination for this award based upon evidence showing extraordinary leadership. The student receives the “Principal Tie” and a certificate.
- Positive Behavior Lottery: Students receive positive behavior lottery tickets from school staff. Students place tickets in the lottery box. At the end of each quarter, we draw names from the box, and the students receive a prize. The more tickets a student has in the box, the more chances they have to win!