Come to Jeddito Public School’s enrollment drive and learn more about what we have to offer.
- Cedar Unified School District Education GATE WAY
- Native Cultural Studies of the Americas
- Highly Effective BT Schools Consortium
- Beyond Textbooks consortium consists of highly effective schools statewide.
- Stanford University Pre-collegiate Studies and International Institutes
- Stanford Program on International and Cross-Cultural Education
- UCLA Connection for Indigenous Quechua/Kichwa Language Program
- Consultant about Andean-Indigenous knowledge focused in math, astronomy, and Andean-Kichwa Cosmovision for incorporating in the high school’s curriculum, Tuba City Union Schools District, and Cultural Center of Navajo nation, Tuba City, Arizona (2006–2007).
- IB Schools Consortia
- Khans Academy
As part of our curriculum, we offer a program for gifted students. To learn more about this program, please visit the link below:
For more information, please contact us.