How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying with Cedar Unified School District No. 25. This is a district "to provide comprehensive, success-oriented learning activities for young people in our schools" and is dedicated to excellence in education for all. The district is located on the Navajo/Hopi reservations. The district office is located on the Jeddito School campus at milepost 408 on Highway 264.
Below are the following items needed to present a complete packet for consideration for vacant positions:
- CUSD No. 25 employment application
- Letter of Interest
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Official college transcriptions, if applicable
- Current Arizona teaching certification (for certified positions only)
- Three (3) reference letters prepared in the last six months
- Valid fingerprint card from Arizona DPS
Your application will become property of the Cedar Unified School District No. 25 upon receipt by the Human Resources Department and kept on file for one (1) year after the date of submission. Your application will be evaluated according to the requirements of the vacant position. An interview may be scheduled if you are a qualified applicant.
Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Human Resources Department via email or phone at (928) 738.2366.
Human Resources Staff
The Human Resources Department is happy to help you with any of your needs.